http://www.abaf.org/ (the "Site") is operated by American Beiyinu Alumnae Foundation ("ABAF"). Through the Site, the terms "we", "us", and "our" refer to ABAF. ABAF offers the Site, including all information, tools and services available from the Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
IT IS USER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THIS PAGE PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE FOLLOWING POSTING OF ANY CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES.
1. Informational Purposes Only. We are not responsible if information made available on the Site is not accurate, complete or current. The materials on the Site is provided for general information only. The Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Site.
2. Registration. In order to access certain content or services on the Site, you may be asked to register and create an account. As part of the registration process, you must click to agree to these Terms, and may then be asked to select a user name and password. You may also be required to provide ABAF with certain information about yourself including some types of personally identifying information such as your email and your address. You are fully responsible for your account, including use of the account by any third party, and maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
4. Third-Party Services. Our donation of the Site is hosted by Mobile Cause. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to accept your donation. The use of online donation is subject to any terms, conditions and policies applicable to Mobile Cause. Refer to https://www.mobilecause.com/privacy/
5. Proprietary Rights. As between you and ABAF, ABAF owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, photographs, functional components and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (“Site Materials”), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Materials. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site Materials, other than the right to use the Site Materials in accordance with these Terms. All names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to ABAF, its affiliates, or licensors. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law.
7. Governing Law. Any case identifying with the Site should be administrated by the laws of he State of California.